7.27.2009

How to get shot.... by The Sartorialist

Ok. Anyone that knows me (which is all three of the people that read this thing) knows all I usually wear is black t's, canvas shoes and flip flops. Not because I'm hip, cool and trying to keep up with the hipsters. No, more so because I'm lazy and I have the fashion sense of shag carpeting.

One person on the internets that is the king of "street style" and all that is hip in fashion is Scott Schuman with his blog The Sartorialist. He runs around the world taking pics of "really cool people" in their coolest outfits. Now thanks to Christene Barberich & Piera Gelardi ( and designer Joshua Covarrubias) we can all follow this simple flow chart to gaurantee catching The Sartorialists eye (lens).

click on image to enlarge

Cuffed pants, vintage bikes and a scarf - here I come.

via

1 comment:

pink dogwood said...

hey - who are the other two?

:)