12.20.2006

Top Dubs !

Here are the 20 albums I rocked the most this year...

The Roots - Game Theory ( and possibly the best album art as well )
Ghostface - Fish Scale
Jenny Lewis w/ The Watson Twins - Rabbit Furcoat
Dj Green Lantern - Alive on Arrival
Kanye West - Late Registration
Flaming Lips - At War With the Mysitcs
Jedi Mind Tricks - Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell
Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor
Big Boi - Got Purp? Vol. II (This was released in 2005 -- I didn't discover until early this year, deal with it.)
Little Brother - Seperate But Equal
Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere
The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldier
Jean Grae & 9th Wonder - Jeanius
Dilated Peoples - 20/20
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Show Your Bones
TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain
Girl Talk - Night Ripper
Bernard Fanning - Tea & Symphony
Beck - Information
Hill Top Hoods - The Hard Road

The album I think I played the most during my Master of Design program : Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot ( Demos )

If there is an album that i didn't list and you think I'm an idiot... hit me up and let me know.

No comments: