3.07.2007

My piece bang cloth tables...

One of my former professors just got a mention in POL Oxygen magazine as one of the best and brightest designers. Kelly Freeman, of BernabeiFreeman, was a studio professor during my postgraduate course. She and her partner have been recognized for the design of the Cloth Table:

The versatile Cloth Table has a perforated tartan top that can be reversed to create a self-contained serving tray. Manufactured from aluminum, stainless steel and powder coated white, it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the other designs mentioned in the same listing of the best and brightest is the Zoe Chair by Lievore, Altherr & Molina. This chair looks way too comfortable to be “high design” and I guess thats why I want to give it a shot out. I would actually put this in my “Man Room” not just for aesthetics but for it's comfortable-looking functionality.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently came upon a 2-way doormat which reads “Come In” one way and flipped over it reads “Go Away.” Pretty clever… and it will be available for purchase here.

1 comment:

dumpoplex said...

I would actually put this in my "Man Room” not just for aesthetics but for it's comfortable-looking functionality.

The AWWW and the AHHHH!