4.25.2007

Fatboys are the new black...

Designers are finally starting to show some love for the subcontinental giant sized population… ta da… the Fatboy Furniture Collection.
via iliketotallyloveit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just been introduced to the amazing work of Kim Westad. She is a graphic designer turned ceramicist. Not only is her work great but her story makes me want to quit my 9to5 as a graphic designer and pursue my passion for ceramics. Kim if you somehow read this, give me a holler… I wanna pick your brain.


from ohjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since RSJ is no longer blogging, I have to go out and find my own tips for making my internet/computer usage more efficient. For all you Firefoxers out there, this post by Life Hacker is awesome. Peep it…


6 comments:

Lady Canyonero said...

so ummm yeah....isn't it slighty odd that they're using a skinny chick to model the fat boy chair?

subcontinental.giant said...

no, because fat boys still like looking at skinny chicks ?

Jinkerjacket said...

i think its to indicate to fat boys this is probably the closest they'll ever get to the skinny chicks...meanies..

dumpoplex said...

I'm gonna eat that chair.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sg,

This is Kim Westad. I love your blog, i sweat the sh*t out of it. Seriously. Shoot me an email at KeepYourDayJob@aol.com and we'll talk.

averagejoe said...

The Fatboy Hammock is pretty incredible.